Health Safety Policy
Radwise Limited recognises our duties under relevant Health and Safety legislation and supporting regulations and considers compliance to these requirements to be a fundamental part of making our business successful. The Management Team is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of personnel engaged in activities on behalf of the Company and others who may be affected by our operations. All personnel will have their health and safety responsibilities clearly identified prior to engagement in activities.
Radwise Limited will strive to conduct our activities in a manner to ensure:
- Personnel and other people, who may be affected by our activities, remain unharmed.
- Personnel remain fit and healty, both physically and mentally.
- Prevention of damage to plant and equipment.
- Continual improvement in health and safety performance.
- Compliance with all applicable legislation and regulations.
Radwise Limited is responsible for and committed to:
- Providing and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions for all employees.
- Providing a working environment that is not detrimental to the physical and mental wellbeing of our employees.
- Providing safe systems of work for its employees.
- Consulting employees on all matters concerning health and safety.
- Ensuring that personnel are suitably trained and qualified for the work to be undertaken.
- Monitoring, measuring and communicating health and safety performance.
- Setting and reviewing OH&S objectives to improve the health and safety performance.
- Keeping personnel briefed and updated on present and future safety requirements.
- Providing appropriate personal protective equipment when necessary.
- Providing suitable welfare facilities for all personnel.
- Reviewing this policy on an annual basis or more frequently, if required.
Radwise Limited is committed to promoting a safe and healthy culture amongst its workforce. All personnel engaged on activities on behalf of Radwise Limited must:
- Attend work in a fit state, both physically and mentally.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- Carry out activities in accordance with company procedures.
- Adopt a responsible and conscientious attitude to all work undertaken.
- Report all events and near misses.
- Not interfere with deliberately or misuse anything provided, in accordance with health and safety legislation, to further health and safety at work.
- Co-operate with management on all measures to improve health and safety.
The policy is fully supported by the Management Team who will ensure that resources are available to implement this policy. All personnel engaged on activities on behalf of Radwise Limited must comply with the requirements of this policy to maintain their health, safety and wellbeing.
Radwise Limited are committed to minimising the adverse impacts of the environmental aspects of our operations.
Our goal is to continually improve our environmental management system and our environmental performance. To do this we will strive to:
- Identify and comply with relevant environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Assess the impact our operations have on the environment.
- Minimise the use of substances which are harmful to the environment.
- Where substances that are harmful to the environment have to be used, control measures shall be put in place for the use, storage, transit and disposal of such substances to minimise the impact to the environment.
- Provide suitable information, training and instruction to all personnel engaged in activities on behalf of the Company.
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees and sub-contractors.
- Monitor and review our environmental performance.
- Implement improvement measures where identified.
- Comply with the environmental systems requirements in place at our clients’ sites.
- Make this policy available to members of the public, and other interested parties via our website and other means as necessary.
The following guidelines shall be adopted by all personnel engaged in activities on behalf of the Company, to assist in reducing the environmental impact of our operations:
- Use energy and natural resources efficiently.
- Reduce wastes arising’s and disposals where practicable.
- Re-use resources where practicable.
- Recycle waste materials where practicable.
- Dispose of waste in the approved manner.
- Comply with procedures governing the use, storage, transit and disposal of all substances.
- Contain and report all spillages and leaks immediately, where safe and practical.
This policy has the full support of the Management Team who will provide the resources needed to achieve the above objectives. All personnel engaged on activities on behalf of Radwise Limited must comply with requirements of this policy to ensure continual improvement in environmental performance.
Radwise Limited are committed to providing services that meet or exceed our customers’ quality expectations by conducting our business activities in a manner which ensures:
- Provision of quality services in accordance with recognised standards.
- Continual improvement in business performance.
- Customer expectations are met in a timely manner.
The Management Team will provide a framework and resources to ensure a quality service is achieved by:
- Implementing an integrated management system to govern all our activities.
- Undertaking appropriate business planning.
- Setting targets and objectives for improvement.
- Provision of effective processes and procedures.
- Provision of a monitoring and review programme of our activities and processes.
- Establishing two way consultation and communication with personnel and customers.
- Adopting an open policy towards continual improvement.
The following guidelines will be adopted by all personnel engaged in activities on behalf of the Company, to assist in maintaining the provision of quality services:
- Compliance with company procedures.
- Compliance with client policies and procedures where applicable.
- Full co-operation with management on measures designed to improve the quality of service provided to our customers.
- All personnel shall adopt a responsible, conscientious and customer focussed attitude to all activities undertaken.
This policy has the support of the Management Team. All personnel engaged on activities on behalf of Radwise Limited must comply with the requirements of this policy to ensure continual improvement in company performance.